Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are gonna have a big chip on our shoulders by the time we finally get our cars.:mad: I'm happy for all you guys who already have or will have build dates by mid-April :thumbsup:, but what will be worse is seeing other Camaros on the road a WHOLE MONTH before we hit the road. :(

Just serving notice :werd: that some of those new Grey 'maros that start appearing on the road will have a bad attitude! :rock5thgen::bat:

:D

·
Registered
461 Posts
are gonna have a big chip on our shoulders by the time we finally get our cars.:mad: I'm happy for all you guys who already have or will have build dates by mid-April :thumbsup:, but what will be worse is seeing other Camaros on the road a WHOLE MONTH before we hit the road. :(

Just serving notice :werd: that some of those new Grey 'maros that start appearing on the road will have a bad attitude! :rock5thgen::bat:

:D

However, It will not be as bad as my attitude. I want to purchase a new 5th gen but my family and wife are holding me back. I will have to wait until the new Camaro starts hitting the "used car" market.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I don't want a hardtop. We got two. Otherwise I'd have ordered in October. They're not getting a DIME outta me until they take that top down. Period. Some say buy a hardtop and trade it when the vert is built. Nah. I buy cars to keep.

If I wanted to make a hardtop go faster, I'd just put the money I'd spend on a new hardtop and put in an LS7 engine in my 02 and be extremely happy. But I know what I want and don't want. Not that there's anything wrong with the hardtop for those that want them and it's great people will be getting theirs, it's just that I personally don't want one. It's tough to wait longer is all.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have seen some information that states CGM will be available the 3rd Week in April. Supposedly the constraint will be removed for next weeks orders. Can we confirm this?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have seen some information that states CGM will be available the 3rd Week in April. Supposedly the constraint will be removed for next weeks orders. Can we confirm this?
I just posted a related question in the "Who at GM will give information?" thread. Maybe Scotty has an answer for both questions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts