Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I am very late to the party on this one - I took 1/2 day off work to get some things done and slipped into the theater to check it out. A few campy scenes but a great movie overall. Loved the special effects and Megan Fox - Jesus :BangHead: :notworthy:

That 5th gen looked **** good when it first appeared in the tunnel l:roxor:

Any way, this will be a DVD sure to be on my shelf

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yes, I am very late to the party on this one - I took 1/2 day off work to get some things done and slipped into the theater to check it out. A few campy scenes but a great movie overall. Loved the special effects and Megan Fox - Jesus :BangHead: :notworthy:

I can say that I have not heard of one person who didnt like the movie. Even die hard transformers fans who had their issues with the movie agree that is was still good.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I still haven't seen it and won't until most likely until it comes out on DVD.

There is one theatre that shows movies several months after the others. I might catch it there.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still haven't seen it and won't until most likely until it comes out on DVD.

There is one theatre that shows movies several months after the others. I might catch it there.
I'm usually the same way, but this is one I wanted to see on the big screen with the bid sound. Check it out if you get a chance :D

·
Registered
76 Posts

Don't feel bad, we're going to see it today! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts