Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been checking out the site for a week or so, so I decided to introduce myself, I live right out of Houston and ALL I have ever owned was gm products. I had a 90' rs with t-tops 305/5spd and loved it but had a family coming and sold it and bought a blazer :screwy:. now I have a 64 Chevy II pro street that I enjoy allot but I drive a dropped & shaved s-10 with custom interior. I cant wait for my 2010 cyber grey with black heritage stripes ss/rs coupe. I know we all love pics so here are a few.
64 Chevy II

S-10

and here is one before I shot it flat black

new motor I built for it .030 over, balanced, head work cam bigger tb, exhaust

and here is my newest toy "the tow pig" [email protected] 80 in the 1/4 lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thanks guys it took me 7 years in total to build it mostly due to funds, and yea *clears throat* My name is Charlie and I am a horsepower addict. lol I love it I havent lined up againt a new zo6 but I have flat out embarrassed the older ones lol. So I have had my old school muscle now I need a more modern version and damnit I dont want to wait any more lol

here is a pic I just found on my work pc lol thought I would share

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Woah! Nice shot of the goods! Lemme see.....10lb/15lb bottle combo, dedicated fuel systems for N20 and motor, glass decklid with dzus fasteners, NHRA approved battery enclosure and remote disconnect.:roxor:

What does she run?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.