Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
use it to smash the 305tbi
I know you're joking, but I seriously wouldn't doubt the SL2 is faster...
http://www.dragtimes.com/Saturn-SL2-Timeslip-9934.html

16.154 second 1/4 mile stock. It would be a good race.

BTW, my friend blew a hole threw the side of the transmission in his SL1 5-speed within six months of ownership while doing a burnout. I believe they're known for that, so I wouldn't abuse it too much.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts

I agree with the squirrel... :lol:

at least its GM:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
BTW, my friend blew a hole threw the side of the transmission in his SL1 5-speed within six months of ownership while doing a burnout. I believe they're known for that, so I wouldn't abuse it too much.
Yes, the 5 speeds are seemingly made of glass when pushed.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well it's a 4speed auto :lol: and oh.. i know what you mean. it looks milky when you blow a headgasket. no problems tho, my dad is a mechanic, and i'm checking the oil every other fill up due to the odometer not working

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so this is officially the most BORING car ever.

ls1 swap / rwd conversion anybody? i know just the man for the job, very experienced at cutting things up *pm's 54*
:lol: jk :p

·
Registered
231 Posts
I had one of these cars when I was in community college for a winter beater. For fun we gutted the muffler and made a cold air for it. Surprisingly it would beat a lot of the rice rockets that idiots actually tried to hop at school. Civic SI's were my favorite kills. I owned both an SL2 and TBI and I would give the edge to the Saturn, LOL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts