Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:faint::fluffy::lol: I called my dealer tpw Apr 13. I ordered on 10/18/08. I can't wait. I figure to get it early June, only one problem:( I have to deploy w/ military the end of May. This means my wife will get to drive it before me:angry::thumbsdown::no:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
April 13 is Easter Monday in Canada. I thought that was a holiday. Govt. Holiday maybe.

Congrats and I hope you get a chance to drive it before you deploy.

Thanks for your service.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
:faint::fluffy::lol: I called my dealer tpw Apr 13. I ordered on 10/18/08. I can't wait. I figure to get it early June, only one problem:( I have to deploy w/ military the end of May. This means my wife will get to drive it before me:angry::thumbsdown::no:
Why would you not expect delivery until June? Once the car is built shouldn't it be delivered within a couple weeks?

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Why would you not expect delivery until June? Once the car is built shouldn't it be delivered within a couple weeks?
GAGK06...congrats! And I agree with car guy, I would think you could take delivery by May 1st! Keep us posted!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I said June because my dealer said it would be about 8 weeks for delivery???? Not sure. Do you guys think it will be sooner than that? I hope so!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Thanks! I said June because my dealer said it would be about 8 weeks for delivery???? Not sure. Do you guys think it will be sooner than that? I hope so!
I'd ordered mine on October 30th. They called, said build date is April 2 or 3rd and that it'd be 60 days from there. I'm not sure if she's playing it safe or if realistic. I really thought I'd be driving before the end of April but hey...wishful thinking????

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'd ordered mine on October 30th. They called, said build date is April 2 or 3rd and that it'd be 60 days from there. I'm not sure if she's playing it safe or if realistic. I really thought I'd be driving before the end of April but hey...wishful thinking????
There is no reason for those cars to set around that long after being built. Maybe someone from the plant could shed some light. I would bet GM doesn't want 14,000 cars setting around taking up space.

·
Registered
729 Posts
60 days from build date????

There is no reason for those cars to set around that long after being built. Maybe someone from the plant could shed some light. I would bet GM doesn't want 14,000 cars setting around taking up space.
I keep hoping and thinking but still, THEY'RE COMING!!!! I'd had delusions last October of driving by the end of March and then little by little I get my hopes on a future date, being all the way to June is Got To Be The Last Wait Date!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts