Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That I got my welcome kit today in the mail :) even though im still at 1100 as of today :) maybe ill get my car before 2010 after all :lol:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a week after I ordered but is the exact day when my order actually got entered into Workbench (and would have hit GM's database.) Wonder if I'll have my welcome waiting for me when I get home???

:D
i hope so , that would be cool :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a week after I ordered but is the exact day when my order actually got entered into Workbench (and would have hit GM's database.) Wonder if I'll have my welcome waiting for me when I get home???

:D
lets see who gets there car first lol

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
congrats! i still haven't received my welcome kit... i think i may get the car before the welcome kit. :lol:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrats! i still haven't received my welcome kit... i think i may get the car before the welcome kit. :lol:
:lol: maybe the kit will be in the glove box when you get the car :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I put money down on 10-18-08 and haven't heard much and didn't get my welcome kit. I think GM should process the orders according to the date they were placed. The dealers say that they don't even know how many cars per month GM will pull for processing. Its hard to be patient this long.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Stuck for a While!

Well mine was ordered on 3/23/2009 The code is NJDKHX. I was 12 out of 12 allocations. I am assuming the car will go into production June??
Anyone with experence regarding this? I don't mind June July if that is the case. Thanks in advance for the help!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts