Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dream last night that my dealer called me in to the dealership to get a head start on all the paperwork before my Camaro was delivered. When I got to the dealership he went over all the details, including financing (my payment was only $23 for 84 months with $644 down).

Then he moved some papers around and uncovered my delivery day, April 17, my birthday. In my dream I thought that was the coolest thing...

Now the night before I had a dream that I was in my Camaro, the only one in Pittsburgh, and she became K.I.T.T from Knight Rider. All I remember from the rest of that one is we kicked some serious butt...

Am I crazy or is anyone else having dreams about their cars??

My wife thinks I am NUTS!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Whacko.

Actually, you're not the only one on this site who's been having Camaro dreams. Selena shared her experience.

I had a car dream last night, too. It was about my GTO. I can not remember exactly what modifications I had done, but it was out of control. I remember my fiance told me that I should just keep it instead of buying a Camaro. All I kept thinking was how awesome the engine would be in the new Camaro.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I had a dream last night that my dealer called me in to the dealership to get a head start on all the paperwork before my Camaro was delivered. When I got to the dealership he went over all the details, including financing (my payment was only $23 for 84 months with $644 down).

Then he moved some papers around and uncovered my delivery day, April 17, my birthday. In my dream I thought that was the coolest thing...

Now the night before I had a dream that I was in my Camaro, the only one in Pittsburgh, and she became K.I.T.T from Knight Rider. All I remember from the rest of that one is we kicked some serious butt...

Am I crazy or is anyone else having dreams about their cars??

My wife thinks I am NUTS!!:eek:

Awesome man lol....i donr dream bout Camaros i dream about ZR1s and 900hp Zs though lol

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Whacko.

Actually, you're not the only one on this site who's been having Camaro dreams. Selena shared her experience.

I had a car dream last night, too. It was about my GTO. I can not remember exactly what modifications I had done, but it was out of control. I remember my fiance told me that I should just keep it instead of buying a Camaro. All I kept thinking was how awesome the engine would be in the new Camaro.
Sounds like Selena may have snagged herself a loon of the same feather!

<jk>
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts