Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine just got wiped... so all i have is a 20 page paper i'm turning in friday... so much for my college portfolio.. :mad:

-What's really annoying is trying to find all the pictures of camaros i had for my desktop background..

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I remember when my laptop just stopped working from old age.... My mothers friend was able to reboot the whole laptop but i lost pretty much everything and my dvd player does not work anymore on it. I have those days where technology is just against me and i hate it

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm having one of those weeks man, and it's only tuesday... thankfully all my tests for the week are done, and i take notes on paper in every class for some weird reason... i did have a couple of things i'd written i really liked, but i posted most of those on facebook, but getting all my programs and settings back is looking to be a PIA.. :(

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Mine just got wiped... so all i have is a 20 page paper i'm turning in friday... so much for my college portfolio.. :mad:

-What's really annoying is trying to find all the pictures of camaros i had for my desktop background..

nice to see you have your priorities straight:rolleyes:.

I had a hard-drive fail once, I put it in the freezer overnight...next morning it worked long enough to take all my files off it. Worth a shot if it's indeed a drive problem.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i feel your pain. computer crashes suck :(

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys... i do have a backup though.. unfortunately i thought i'd backed it up a week or so ago.. evidently it was more like last year sometime.. :lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Time flies when you are on :5go:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Save early, Save Often, and backup to an external after the completion of every important document created. That is my motto and it has yet to fail me....Try it...you might like it. :lol::lol: With that said, I do feel for ya!:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
^^^^^^:thumbsup:

backups are your friend. even better to store your backups at a location different from where your computer is located.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
nice to see you have your priorities straight:rolleyes:.

I had a hard-drive fail once, I put it in the freezer overnight...next morning it worked long enough to take all my files off it. Worth a shot if it's indeed a drive problem.
How the heck does that work!?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
My computer did a chkdsk outta nowhere, and all my photoshop files and itunes music is gone. That was 2 days ago.

Good thing I made a backup. Now all I have to do is find the CD.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts