Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: cuz it's just the coolest thing ever and i can't stop thinking about it. Bumblebee has basically taken over my life!! :eek:

it's affecting my work (can't get any work done cuz i'm always on here or i'm leaving work to go home and play with it)

it's affecting my sleep (can't stop dreaming about it)

it's affecting my driving habits (i know i'm gonna get a ticket cuz i always find myself busting into it)

and the worst part is... i'm absolutely HAPPY and GIDDY that Bumblebee has taken over my life. this is the most fun i've ever had with a new car. i think i may need to seek professional help :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
i dont think that dreaming about your car is a bad thing. i think that when i get mine ill probably be living in it for at least a while. i dont think that itll let me drive to work, just keep driving past it lol. its totally worth it!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Oh no. I'm already doing all of those thing..well besides obviously driving...Sooo I should expect when I do get it, it's going to get REAL bad. Selena we can "pink-slip" eachother into the psych ward!! =) Roomies? lol :)

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh no. I'm already doing all of those thing..well besides obviously driving...Sooo I should expect when I do get it, it's going to get REAL bad. Selena we can "pink-slip" eachother into the psych ward!! =) Roomies? lol :)
for sure!! i'll even share a padded cell with ya if we go that far :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I stopped by my dealership to visit mine and to see if anyone would try and stop me if i got to close and sure enough one of the salesman said sir please dont get to close to that car its already sold.. I said its ok its mine but thank you for doing your job...Atleast they are looking after it. Going to pick it up around noon saturday for keeps. Then alot of test rides :lol: might take me hours to give all the test rides but i wont mind. I also went and got my tags for it but its not in the system yet so my payment got deferred til oct (next due date).

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Selena -- I know JUST how you feel .....

Thor has over 8,000 miles on him and I STILL find myself taking the 'long' way home from work......

...........or hearing him say "C'mon Dad -- it's a nice evening -- I don't wanna sit here in the Driveway -- LET'S GO!!" (my house could use a good cleaning....)

I DID have a chance to drive "Thor Jr" last week for a few days -- a good friend, "Miz Theresa" who "writes" the code that tells assembly plants 'how' to build each car.....has a yellow 1LS with zero options.......(a CTF car as well) ......and while I missed having Thor, I was still amazed that Thor Jr. gets just as many looks and 'thumbs up' and "AWESOME CAR, MISTER" that Thor gets.............and you DO get a lot for $22,995 -- if I must say so myself.....

The black steel wheels remind me of NASCAR Chevrolets from the early 60s -- when steel wheels were still used -- the car just looks like it should be on a track somewhere........

Thor and Thor Jr. now spend each day on the roof of the parking deck --parked next to each other........ overlooking the City of Detroit -

..........protecting us from Decepticons..........

..................and discussing the best way to serve up "Smoked Mustang with Rice....."

(.......whoops -- did I say that last part out loud???......)

Anywhoo -- I understand -- the new Camaro just plain gives you "perma-grin"

Last thought:

I parked Thor in a Kroger Parking lot tonight -- clearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at the end of the parking lot away from wayward shopping carts --

I came out of the store -- and way down at the other end of the parking lot is Thor -- facing the store -- and GLARING at everything else in the parking lot .....with 8 people walking around him with admiring glances.

Golly -- I think I'm a proud papa..............:D

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
:lol: cuz it's just the coolest thing ever and i can't stop thinking about it. Bumblebee has basically taken over my life!! :eek:

it's affecting my work (can't get any work done cuz i'm always on here or i'm leaving work to go home and play with it)

it's affecting my driving habits (i know i'm gonna get a ticket cuz i always find myself busting into it)

and the worst part is... i'm absolutely HAPPY and GIDDY that Bumblebee has taken over my life. this is the most fun i've ever had with a new car. i think i may need to seek professional help :lol:
One day I'll probably understand. Right now thinking of the elusive Camaro makes me angry; I'm practically obsessed with ranting about it.

·
Registered
178 Posts

I agree 100%. I am so happy! I am so very proud to have been a small part of this car and I love sharing the car with the public.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm not sleeping because.....

I don't know the rail car number.

Even if I did know the rail car number, I can't trace it online.

My 60-day lock on financing that I got approved the day the car was built has expired and I have to apply again.

I don't know what day we'll have to drive 350 miles and stay overnight to pick up our car. It'll probably end up Memorial Weekend and every motel and cabin in town will be full because the dealership is near one of the most beautiful destination lakes in Oregon (Wallowa Lake).

Have to kennel our cats to make our trip to pick up the car and can't make those arrangements yet...again, Holiday weekend will make this nearly impossible anyway. Hope Mom can take them (she's extremely allergic to them).

Ah....I've said enough...I just have too much on my mind!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just got back from New Orleans and saw a yellow Camaro in the Hilton parking lot, thought maybe it was yours. First time I had seen a Camaro in the wild. It turned out to be a V6 so I knew it wasn't yours. Nice city by the way.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
in a recent trip to houston i saw a couple SS's on I-10 in houston, and the ss parked in front of the Classic CHEVY in houston also!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts