Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Brand new here. My brother-in-law has reserved a 30th or 33rd (can't recall which one) spot on the list for the new 2010 Camaro. I've never owned a Camaro but my wife loves them. This would be her car. I'm having trouble finding interior shots and estimated prices.

I'm going to begin searching this forum but if you have links to any information I might be interested in that might help me make up my mind please supply the links.

Thanks.

Darren

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome to the site, Darren. Mark my words, when you drive 'your wife's' Camaro, you probably won't want to give the keys back!:D

Lots of great info and a ton of pics.......Camaro fodder for everyone!:cool:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Welcome to the site!:5go:

Here are the pictures OctaneZ28 took @ Indy. I think pricing should be about 22K- based on observation of the Mustang and Challenger. But actual pricing will be revealed in december if I'm not mistaken. Good luck with your Camaro.. (or her camaro. Whatever works :lol:) It's an awesome car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome to the site!:5go:

Here are the pictures OctaneZ28 took @ Indy. I think pricing should be about 22K- based on observation of the Mustang and Challenger. But actual pricing will be revealed in december if I'm not mistaken. Good luck with your Camaro.. (or her camaro. Whatever works :lol:) It's an awesome car.
Thanks for the welcome guys.

22k??? For a Z28 or entry level with the V6? The wifes car but my toy I guess :) I think I'd go for the LS3 stick but heard the Z28 might have more HP but released in 2011? Still reading... If I can get the LS3 stick for 30k it would be a no brainer.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
apple pie is yummy

Thanks for the welcome guys.

22k??? For a Z28 or entry level with the V6? The wifes car but my toy I guess :) I think I'd go for the LS3 stick but heard the Z28 might have more HP but released in 2011? Still reading... If I can get the LS3 stick for 30k it would be a no brainer.
welcome to the site...'round $22K would be entry level (just a guess), and yes, and LS3 SS "should" be around $30K. Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised when it's "official" and we can stop speculating.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts