Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am completely serious this time:
I have cleaned my room, Texted MAO, lined up my hairline, taught my cat how to sit On Demand, Finally found out how to work my Printer/Scanner/Copier, burned my tongue, Memorized my Social Security Number and found a Song on iTunes that I was looking for that I heard on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (they're called The Ting Tings. I know right? rofl).
I even went to bored.com.... It was boring.

What can I do if I'm bored?

·
8,984 Posts
1.BEER.

2.SEX.

3.(sorry, edited for the lack of legaility)

·
Registered
906 Posts
I am completely serious this time:
I have cleaned my room, Texted MAO, lined up my hairline, taught my cat how to sit On Demand, Finally found out how to work my Printer/Scanner/Copier, burned my tongue, Memorized my Social Security Number and found a Song on iTunes that I was looking for that I heard on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (they're called The Ting Tings. I know right? rofl).
I even went to bored.com.... It was boring.

What can I do if I'm bored?
Now THAT is being productive!!! Look at all those random things you've accomplished!!

I'm extremely bored at work right now. So, I come comment.

If all else fails...icanhascheezeburger.com ...I really do LOL at the cat pictures. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
When I get too bored I go do burnouts! Works when I'm super pissed and about to go off as well. V8's and RWD are an all time cure for many ailments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts