Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to THANK all men and women that defend this great country. I know it's been said before, but Classic and I DO honor Military Pricing!!! I know that there are quite a few dealers out there that will not, but rest assured that we will.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I want to THANK all men and women that defend this great country. I know it's been said before, but Classic and I DO honor Military Pricing!!! I know that there are quite a few dealers out there that will not, but rest assured that we will.

I just wish more busineses would honor and support are service men an woman. God bless each and everyone of them.

:thumbsup: To Classic Chevy for being there for our men/women in the service.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
+1

I rememember after 9/11 there were hundreds of business that suddenly had military rates/prices...now after almost 8 years it has become a rarity.

Thank you for supporting the military...from those of us that serve (19 years for me) we appreciate it. And, believe me...we talk about those businesses that cater to the military and those that don't. From my choice of bank to my choice of vehicle dealer I ALWAYS support those that in-turn support the military. That's the way it is...THANK YOU!!!:thumbsup:

Semper Paratus

·
Registered
171 Posts

Thank you for you thanking our Military. Many dealerships don't give time or a dime to the Military for what they do, go into arm confilict, to be shot at, a ship going into a dangerous area. I was in from Feb. 1990 - Feb. 1994. The ship I was on, was the second ship honored by the US Navy to have the same name. The first ship, was in the 1940's during the Pacfic war. Each year, I go back for reunions in Cowpens, South Carolina to fellowship with the older guys from the past. How much is history taught in schools today?

Sorry that I got off on another subject. But we wouldn't be here, or we would be speaking another language.

But, everyone, should go up to someone that is in uniform and say, thank you for your service. They will be honored.
Even thou, I am out of the Navy, I go up to Arm Forces and thank them.
All dealer should honor the Military, but many do not.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GM's Program states Active and Reserve Military Personnel - OR THEIR SPOUSE.

Also until 7-31-2009 if you purchase your car under the Military Program GM has an additional $250 Bonus Cash on all new 2008, 2009 & 2010 Chevrolets (except ZR1).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Classic chevrolet is the best dealership I have ever purchased a vehicle from. I picked up my new tahoe for the wife last month. I never had an easier time getting the military discount. The place is alot more relaxed then other dealerships around here. Pretty much all the salesman were in shorts and t-shirts no pressure to commit this second and all the other crap other dealerships do. Anyways when I get around to buying a Camaro I will be going back there.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
...We wear Polo shirts, we're not that relaxed ;) :lol:

if you say T-Shirts, Scotty will be packing his box and moving down here!
I told you, "CAMARO DEMO" and I'm on my way!

I echo Eric's first post... I've talked to too many people on the phones about their dealer's not cutting them a break and refusing to honor a military discount. I think it's rude to gouge, but to gouge someone that served this country is UN-AMERICAN! :angry:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Eric and Scotty thanks again for all your help with ordering my Camaro and and your patriotism. I will be refering any and everyone to one of you two guys!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
It's great of course but it kinda sucks that all Veteran's get the short end of the stick. We served our time. I think it should apply to us as well. Oh well....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts