Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep I did it, bought a 2013 Mustang 5.0 in Gotta Have It Green, Recaro Seats and the Brembo Brake Package w/19 inch rims and 6spd Trans.

I will probably be called everything from "Ford Fan Boy" to "Trader" but I enjoyed my time with my SS but my heart bleeds Ford Blue!:thumbsup:

I love American Muscle of all brands so dont hate!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks good. You kept it in the family (American).
I think most of us can appreciate the "other side". No need for anyone to be mean or jealous... just enjoy the ride!
Real muscle car fans can appreciate them all... not just what THEY have.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. You kept it in the family (American).
I think most of us can appreciate the "other side". No need for anyone to be mean or jealous... just enjoy the ride!
Real muscle car fans can appreciate them all... not just what THEY have.
I agree totally!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
I was reeeal close to buying a Mustang in that Electric Blue they have before I decided on my Camaro. Very nice car!

·
Registered
394 Posts
nice car.. ive seen some done real nice.. i like them with no spoiler..

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yep I did it, bought a 2013 Mustang 5.0 in Gotta Have It Green, Recaro Seats and the Brembo Brake Package w/19 inch rims and 6spd Trans.

I will probably be called everything from "Ford Fan Boy" to "Trader" but I enjoyed my time with my SS but my heart bleeds Ford Blue!:thumbsup:

I love American Muscle of all brands so dont hate!;)
NOOO...not you...!! Lol, congrats on the buy. Dude, I love Mustangs. I have 2 of them. Deep down I would side with Chevy if I had to choose one. But either way, the Mustang AND Camaro are both great cars!! But I gotta ask, why didn't you just hold out for the new body style?! At least to see what both cars will offer...

·
Registered
73 Posts
As recently as late 2011 I owned a Camaro, Challenger and a Mustang all at the same time. All are great.... but that is just too many sports cars .... so, now, I've got the Camaro and an F150. I kept the Camaro because I had the most money in it... I wasn't willing to lose that much money.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
It suits you.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NOOO...not you...!! Lol, congrats on the buy. Dude, I love Mustangs. I have 2 of them. Deep down I would side with Chevy if I had to choose one. But either way, the Mustang AND Camaro are both great cars!! But I gotta ask, why didn't you just hold out for the new body style?! At least to see what both cars will offer...
Yea Mustang's and Camaro's have their good and bad attributes but ive owned every style of Mustang since 1977, my grandfather drove Ford, my Father does and I was the only one to buy a Chevy but it was a **** good car.

I was tired of the retro look but after I went and saw this Mustang that was it and I dont know about the new body style from the renderings ive seen...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Cool! Looks good too! But....does "Zoe" like it?:lol: Don't be a stranger!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congrats, Love the color. Nice car...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ive stayed away from this forum because of harrasment by a certain individual, thats why I dont come here much anymore;)
I enjoyed the banter between you and Paw.
The color looks Killer, I bet youll really like it, Good for you.
What was the final decision breaker between the Mustang and the Blacktop ?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
@ Patriot and Vintage...you two kill me, lol!! Not laughing at you guys tho. But I think THIS time was a misunderstanding between you two. Anyway, you're both cool in my book. Hopefully you two can patch it up...but a little harmless arguing every now and again is kinda entertaining!!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts