·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No comments or questions?? :eek: :D

Come on :5go: members

·
8,984 Posts
Yea, it looks great, but I need a good clip with acceleration, drive by and startup; PLEASE! :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
What would you like to hear if there is no sound clip? I am sure it is great but I for 1 would like to hear it to comment on it. I did not find a SC on the other site to let me know what it sounds like either. Sorry man:(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, it looks great, but I need a good clip with acceleration, drive by and startup; PLEASE! :)
You will have them VERY SOON! We are working on getting them up. :thumbsup:

Thanks for chiming in! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What would you like to hear if there is no sound clip? I am sure it is great but I for 1 would like to hear it to comment on it. I did not find a SC on the other site to let me know what it sounds like either. Sorry man:(
Totally understandable. Thanks for the feedback. Clips are coming soon. They did shoot the video's of start, Revs, Take Off, Drive By.

Don't be sorry, I appreciate your comment, I figured that was why nobody commented. I just wanted to show you guys the quality of the work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And some dyno sheets showing the improvement.
Unfortunately, I did not think in advance to get the car dyno tested with the Factory system. I am sure with as open of a system as this is, short of changing headers and removing cats, it is as open as you can get without the overly obnoxious drone. :thumbsup:

My Butt Dyno feels more HP and a definite increase in Torque. No outrageous claims made here, usually stuff on a car with so much HP to start adding X -Pipe and removing all the restrictions, mirroring the system for even flow, and go straight out with no mufflers. But I will get on a dyno soon, I guess I can compare to others stock numbers, although not finite it will be close. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I heard this system today...(video clips coming soon)...sounds great. Perfect for those who don't want something too loud and obnoxious...NO Drone what-so-ever. Looks like I'm going with this system (w/ AR-Headers).

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Well....you could be hard of hearing and not realise how loud it is!!!:lol::lol:

What? :D ;)

seriously...from what I heard, it's perfect if you want to make your car sound good w/o being too loud.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Got my mach x installed.....

Nice...

lil burble while decelerating ..but no drone, nice sound(agressive) yet not overly loud.. basically a 30 min install (me anyways)... well packed, shipped and built.

Tips are look awesome

Need to have rain/work stop to get some pics.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts