Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year, I just couldn't get into the magazine. Although I appreciate the first and second generation cars, I just get tired of reading about them because I won't ever build one (and I'm tired of the pro-touring thing). I'll just stick with GM High Tech Performance for the third, fourth and fifth gen coverage.

How's everyone else feeling about the magazine since it's been about a year?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the thread here... http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5159&highlight=camaro+performers

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I know what you mean, it sucks to see little half page articles on thirdgens but when you compare it to a 67-69, you see long ass cover stories. (But who wants to read about lackluster 165hp crossfire injected 305s when you can read about Yenkos..again..and again..and again.) ;)

I would love to see 3 mags out for camaros, Classics, thirdgens, and 4thgens/5thgens...that would be great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a few issues of a Pontiac magazine that always has articles about GTOs, Firebirds, etc... it's so technical that it's way over my head. I give them to my dad because he actually has a clue what the hell they're talking about.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I respect the effort put into it, but I just didn't get interested enough to anxiously await the next issue. I found myself usually saying: "another one?"

idk- there was just nothing sparking my interest. And I LOVE me some Camaro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts