Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crown Victorias.

We rode around in my friends '99 Vic and it was awesome. I really liked that big car feel and look. It seemed heavy, but it still had some "balls" and was fun to play around in.

Ours happened to be the dark blue, like the under cover cop cars in my area. We also had some dark tint and people thought we were cops. They didn't tail gate us or anything, it was so different, even though we are two 18year old kids. :lol: (We obviously didn't try to act like cops, but it was awesome) :thumbsup:

Anyone else like these cars? It was my first time in one and I'm considering one. Throw an exhaust on it, I think it would be a cool daily driver.

What do you think?

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm wondering, since it's a modular 4.6 if it's the exact same engine as the mustang or a detuned engine.

What do you think?

·
2,774 Posts
the CV PI package was mostly heavy duty stuff not HP..yes it should of had a 350HP at least engine..some tuning from the Mustang would of woken the car up nice..

I guess most police agencies care more about handling than anything else..since its hard to outrun a radio.. :D

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the CV PI package was mostly heavy duty stuff not HP..yes it should of had a 350HP at least engine..some tuning from the Mustang would of woken the car up nice..

I guess most police agencies care more about handling than anything else..since its hard to outrun a radio.. :D
Exactly Why If I find a police package, I then will upgrade it! :D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I ownede a 1994 Grand Marquis GS and it was nice.comfy as hell.I loved the power that thing had.unfortunately my job couldn't support the gas milage I was getting with it so I had to trade the car in.I wish I had kept it but I'll get another one in the future.The trunk is big as hell too...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts