Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but now you can buy or soon be able to buy lots of SLP stuff for the new Camaro! Especially interesting to me is the hood, SS grille inserts and black 5 spoke special wheels!

http://www.slponline.com/pdf/2010_Camaro_AM_Supplement.pdf

1095 for the hood, 1295 for the wheels, and 149 for the mail slot block off panel. 75 bucks for the front/rear SS emblems and grille filler piece according to afterthoughtsauto.com as they're selling SLP parts too.

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/

Contemplating... contemplating....

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
cool stuff there... I really like the wheels, hmmm maybe i'll go for it in spring, after the exhaust

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
SLP makes awesome stuff... and it always fits!! i hate when you buy parts and they don't fit right or you gotta modify crap to get them to work. not with SLP. everything always bolts right on and that's why i've been buying their stuff for years.

i definitely plan to spend some mod money in the SLP catalog ;)

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Email and ask then. Afterthoughts may not carry everything SLP sells, but they may not have them listed just yet either.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Is there no way to order SLP stuff direct from SLP?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There probably is. You can call them or email them. I'm thinking they just haven't gotten around to updating the website as of yet.

After thinking about it, I believe the hood is different than the 575 SLP hood. The scoop appears to sit too far back for my taste. Shame too, as I really like that 575 hood.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
SLP Has alot of great stuff coming out really soon.. I heard they are started to build word with the new model updates there offering then show off there newer stuff probably by spring.. I have tons of there stuff all the way back to the 3rd gen firehawks.. You pay alittle more then some but thew quality is #1.. Stuff I have for like 20 years is still working great. ( If I dont get silly and break it ).. :D

:5go:

Sure you can order direct. I do it all the time. I will find the number and put it up.. ASAP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts