Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will hopefully own one but my biggest complaint would be the rear spoiler. I will have to replace that with a larger one if possible. To be honest, I wish they would've built it excactly like the '69 just with all the modern goodies!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Buy a '69 and put the modern goodies in yourself!

·
Registered
318 Posts
He has a point. We're most likely going to all finance, for an SS, upwards of 35-38k. For that same amount of money you can find a 69 in decent shape, and resto-mod it.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
He has a point. We're most likely going to all finance, for an SS, upwards of 35-38k. For that same amount of money you can find a 69 in decent shape, and resto-mod it.
Some of us are going to be using this car as our main transportation, no way in hell would I consider that with a 69

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm kind of going the other way, I don't want a spoiler at all, kind of like the mules. What kind of patching would I have to do to take care of something like that?

·
Registered
199 Posts
in a Mr Mackey voice.. uh mm spoilers are gay - mmmKAY! :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
The aftermarket will have to be huge in order for the people without bottomless wallets to get the features they like.... Thanks to those friendly folks at GM who force you to buy every option you couldn't care less about in order to get headlamps or any other feature. Love the car, frustrated with the handling of the release

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm glad they didnt retro this car exactlly like a 69 model. The 69 did its job 39 years ago .... why do we need to make a car just like one we have already had. Lets move into the future but bring back a few things from the past to show Heritage !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Spoiler is a must for me !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts