Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know someone that can program an ECM for a 1994 Camaro LT1? I purchased a wrecked 94 Z/28 many years ago to use as the transplant in my 69 Camaro. After removing all the non-essentials, adding headers, cold air intake, it runs great but I would like someone to remove some items and adjust some others items and maybe teak it for more hp. I have searched Google but I would like recommendations of people who have used their services.
The few people that I have contacted are really vague in what they can actually modify so I would also like someone that knows what they are doing!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
If you can't find someone local, try PCMforless.com they are good people. Although you'd probably see better results on a local dyno.

·
Registered
269 Posts
ECU

I have always used Ed Wright Automotive from Oklahoma. He does all my personal and customer cars. I have had NO issues with his tunes ect ect. Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.