Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to say sorry for my post last week discrediting the Thread, that the DFW are will be having a precession from Dallas to Ft Worth. I was informed today by our regional mangager, that in fact this IS TRUE... And after they are done on show, we will be getting one of them for SALE:D I'm not sure what the car will be other than an SS, but we will be getting 1:thumbsup: I try to stay on top of things around here, but this was the marketing group and it was supposed to be "under wraps". Any Way CONGRATS to whoever broke the news:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
So the cars travel all the way down to Texas, get handled and driven by random individuals, PARADED around town, handled by random individuals..again, loaded back on a truck and shipped all over the place?

Holy Cow....Who thought that up? and WHY Dallas-Fort Worth? There are centrally located cites that would make more sense.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I need to say sorry for my post last week discrediting the Thread, that the DFW are will be having a precession from Dallas to Ft Worth. I was informed today by our regional mangager, that in fact this IS TRUE... And after they are done on show, we will be getting one of them for SALE:D I'm not sure what the car will be other than an SS, but we will be getting 1:thumbsup: I try to stay on top of things around here, but this was the marketing group and it was supposed to be "under wraps". Any Way CONGRATS to whoever broke the news:thumbsup:
I'm curious, Eric! Is this a GM/Chevy thing or is it a regional dealership thing?

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So the cars travel all the way down to Texas, get handled and driven by random individuals, PARADED around town, handled by random individuals..again, loaded back on a truck and shipped all over the place?

Holy Cow....Who thought that up? and WHY Dallas-Fort Worth? There are centrally located cites that would make more sense.
Why DFW you ask... because we're #1 :p

any more questions??

·
Registered
738 Posts
I mean, the cars are man handled by who knows who? Smelly, sweaty people with greasy hands touching them. That completely knocks the value of car down! Sure, you're the first owner, but it's been loved on by someone else!

That makes me sad in many ways.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts