Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize in advance for what I am about to say, but

The FORD FLEX is HOT!

I am sorry, but I cannot help myself, I mean I think the Mustang that is out now is a nice looking car, but I would be apt to buy the flex than the mustang........

Is this normal behaviour or am I a deviant.

Do I need professional help?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
so im not the only one who likes the flex....ive been keeping it bottled up inside...finaly release.... i love it.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel funny saying it, but I feel better

·
Registered
461 Posts
You both need help immediately, jk, I thought about getting one for my wife, to hold my family of 5. When I saw the sticker price at the local Ford dealer, I just got back into my car and drove off!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
it's OK...I guess. I think calling it "hot" is going a little too far.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
loaded its 38k i know for a fact u can get a brand new chevy with a duramax 4x4 crewcab loaded for around the same price

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I Agree that is a sweet looking ride but i hope it doesn't have the "blue oval syndrome" my old mustang did:BangHead:

loaded its 38k i know for a fact u can get a brand new chevy with a duramax 4x4 crewcab loaded for around the same price

i wonder how you would know this... :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
54 and Modsled, it's funny you're both saying this because just last week I saw one in a store parking lot and couldn't keep my eyes off it. As I was 'stalking' it the owner walked up. Her and I spoke for 15 minutes about the entire vehicle. I considered it as a replacement for my wife's Yukon XL, but as Blue69 said before, the price is the only thing keeping me from considering one. Ford hit a homerun with the styling of the Flex.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts