Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered parts for my 2011 Camaro today.Ordered an Edelbrock E Force supercharger,Flowmaster cat back exhuast and JBA shorty headers.It is bone stock and that will change this winter.Only upgrade I did was the brakes so far,to a Brembo set up and did this last winter,stops a lot better.I am not a Magnaflow fanatic,hate the sound sounding puny.I went with the E Force supercharger,I wanted to use the stock hood over again and this supercharger clears the stock hood.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I ordered parts for my 2011 Camaro today.Ordered an Edelbrock E Force supercharger,Flowmaster cat back exhuast and JBA shorty headers.It is bone stock and that will change this winter.Only upgrade I did was the brakes so far,to a Brembo set up and did this last winter,stops a lot better.I am not a Magnaflow fanatic,hate the sound sounding puny.I went with the E Force supercharger,I wanted to use the stock hood over again and this supercharger clears the stock hood.
Man, if you're just starting out with those mods then I can only wonder what the future will hold!! Are you doing the install yourself? Why shorts instead of LT's?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A good friend of mine did that to his 2010 and been holding up well so far.The stock exhaust is way too quiet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts