Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was going north on I 75 heading towards detroit it came up behind me as i caught a glimpse of the front headlights,it was slightly different than the camaros ive seen on this site.i think it was a pre production car.
it was red / no spoiler w/a flat hood with a camaro emblem badge on the nose of the car (front valance).it also had a emblem(camaro) off centered of the grill to the passenger side close to the :mad:double headlights.it had nice looking wheels with a modern i roc apperance.the tail lights looked the same but i didnt get a good enough look at where the reverse lights were.the exaust looked like it was painted flat black,kinda cool.

the best thing was it was toying with a mustang/the mustang didnt want any.lol

i will have a camera with me tomarrow,sorry guys.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sounds interesting. The focus group has mentioned, often, the red coupe.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
i was going north on I 75 heading towards detroit it came up behind me as i caught a glimpse of the front headlights,it was slightly different than the camaros ive seen on this site.i think it was a pre production car.
it was red / no spoiler w/a flat hood with a camaro emblem badge on the nose of the car (front valance).it also had a emblem(camaro) off centered of the grill to the passenger side close to the :mad:double headlights.it had nice looking wheels with a modern i roc apperance.the tail lights looked the same but i didnt get a good enough look at where the reverse lights were.the exaust looked like it was painted flat black,kinda cool.

the best thing was it was toying with a mustang/the mustang didnt want any.lol

i will have a camera with me tomarrow,sorry guys.
*Edit: Are you sure you saw a Camaro? I haven't heard of any red cars yet, unless they repainted a black or white car.

There are quite a few Orange Challengers running around the Metro Detroit area however

http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191

nah nah...I kid..I kid...interesting though
Love the pic :rotflmao:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i feel really dumb:BangHead: it was dark and foggy ,i saw it again it was a challenger,but it dont have stripes or a black hood.thats what threw me off and my truck windows are tinted so it looked red instead of orange.i wanted it to be a camaro so bad i think my mind played tricks on me:screwy:,plus the jerk who owns it drives with his brights on.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I'm a little behind on the Challengers, but are they official out? Or are all of these finished Challenger test cars? Should we be looking for these around the country now?

Sean

Um. I think the 1st Challenger was delivered in Arizona the other day, so maybe next month they will be in full swing. The 2008 SRTs are already called for, so there are only 2009's available. I swear they're gonna be as common as Priuses soon. :lookandleave:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Uh. Yeah, they're available. We have three driving around here in Missouri, JUST in Lees Summit. One Hemi Orange, one Black, and one Silver. All SRT8's. I'm personally waiting for an R/T.. Once again, Chevrolet is last to the finish line..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts