Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I secretly replaced a picture of my son that was hanging on the wall in my house with the signed Camaro Concept photo from the pre-order welcome kit...

...lets see how long it takes for my wife to notice...:lol:

-Brad

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
You have alot of stuff in that house and i say probably 10-15 mins before she notices depending on how observant she is

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I secretly replaced a picture of my son that was hanging on the wall in my house with the signed Camaro Concept photo from the pre-order welcome kit...

-Brad
Brad...Oh jeez, here I go again, but I can't help it...okay, is that or is that not Victory Red paint on your walls? :lol:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She got home from work at 9:00 pm...went to bed at 11:00...so far so good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

-Brad

lets hope the picture you put up there isnt Rally Yellow hahahahah otherwise she will see it right off.
IMO there is nothing wrong with that lmao :thumbsup:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You have alot of stuff in that house and i say probably 10-15 mins before she notices depending on how observant she is
If she's an average female, then maybe within the hour.

Then expect your eardrums to be blown out!

HA! Just got home from H.S. Basketball tourney in Madison, wife already in bed. Just talked to her for 10 minutes and NO MENTION OF THE Camaro PIC!

Picture is alive and kicking after 27 hours on the wall and counting...

:lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts