Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my Camaro "Baby Doll" yesterday.
Since purchasing a gently, rarely used 2008 Corvette last November, I had been driving Baby Doll only to work. The Corvette became my pleasure drive. This past week while on vacation I made the decision to sell Baby Doll. The realization of how much more money it costs to maintain two cars as opposed to one confirmed my decision. It was time to allow someone else the pleasure of owning and driving Baby Doll, rather than see her sit in the driveway as I drove off in the Corvette.
I still plan to be a visiting member of Modern Camaro. I am grateful for all the advice and friendships I have acquired while here the past four years. I wish all of you many safe and happy (s)miles!!
SDK:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
As long as your really happy....then that is all that matters and we couldn't be happier for you!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Agreed, you're happy, and you're still driving one of the most awesome cars on the road.

I know what you mean about maintaining two vehicles. My truck sits in the garage most of time, except in the winter when I garage the Camaro. I'd still like to get a 'Vette too. I'm holding off until I see if the nation is going to be in a better situation or not.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I sold my Camaro "Baby Doll" yesterday.
Since purchasing a gently, rarely used 2008 Corvette last November, I had been driving Baby Doll only to work. The Corvette became my pleasure drive. This past week while on vacation I made the decision to sell Baby Doll. The realization of how much more money it costs to maintain two cars as opposed to one confirmed my decision. It was time to allow someone else the pleasure of owning and driving Baby Doll, rather than see her sit in the driveway as I drove off in the Corvette.
I still plan to be a visiting member of Modern Camaro. I am grateful for all the advice and friendships I have acquired while here the past four years. I wish all of you many safe and happy (s)miles!!
SDK:cool:
maybe you can recruit baby doll's new owner to Modern Camaro :) :5go:

Only two cars? come on, you can do that ... six cars here with two drivers lol

don't be a stranger and enjoy the vette

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to see you go lady...But I understand. At least you stayed with GM.
Yes, I've been a GM owner since December 1985.
Pontiac Grand Am, Buick Regal, GMC Jimmy, GMC Envoy, Chevy Camaro and Chevy Corvette. Hubby is on his 3rd Silverado, plus he owned a Chevelle and Corvette in his younger days!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks y'all!! I still feel like one of the Camaro family.;)

·
Registered
375 Posts
If I could afford a Corvette, I would be driving one right now. Im not going to cash out my house just to buy a NEW Corvette but being single it does sound pretty good at times. Michael in Virginia

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got lucky and found my 2008 Corvette at a local dealership last November. She only had a little over 10,000 miles on her. I had been looking at new 'Vettes for two years and the day before I made up my mind to wait 2-3 years to get a new one, UNLESS I stumbled across a good use one. 24 hours later I bought Carolina Girl!!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still visit the MC Lounge a lot!
It's good to see the Camaro family growing!!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's good to see more Camaros on the roads these days. They still hold a special place in my heart. Drive safely!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I should have updated this thread last February. As you can see by my signature I'm back in a Camaro.
I don't know where Baby Doll is, but Bad Mamma Jamma is one heck of a DRIVE!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts