1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I hope you are right but if Dodge thinks this is there answer to building back there $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and company well lol They must be breathing to many exhaust fumes...... that company needs a car like the focus and the cobalt !

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope you are right but if Dodge thinks this is there answer to building back there $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and company well lol They must be breathing to many exhaust fumes...... that company needs a car like the focus and the cobalt !
yeah chrysler/dodge are a lot worse off than gm right now, hopefully gm will say if they can do it, we can too :D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I agree. Chevy wanted a new Camaro since the new Mustang came out, and now that Chevy doesn't have a Camaro to keep with the GT500, GT500 KR and this Chally thing, I think it has a really good chance of coming sooner than we think. And seeing as how the most logical engine would be the Z06's 505 horsepower V8, it could come in at under 50K (compared to the KR's 80K base price........ and Chryslers have always been overpriced, so if this Chally DOES make it to mass-production, it will most likely be 100K and 7300 pounds. Basically a Durango coupe. :rotflmao:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
WOW... I cant believe dodge will make this pile of crap..... like it looks terrible and a viper engine.... well i can see this company going under pretty quick wheres the economy cars? .....

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
WOW... I cant believe dodge will make this pile of crap..... like it looks terrible and a viper engine.... well i can see this company going under pretty quick wheres the economy cars? .....
Pile of crap?

How can any enthusiast, especially anyone who loves the classic/retro look not think this looks good :roxor:

While I think the V10 motors are overkill, this looks badass :patriot:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Why go with the V10 when they have a 528 CI V8 Hemi that would do just fine? 610 horsepower and 650 ft.-lbs. of torque.

I liked the green colored car in the photo link. Very Retro looking.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think it looks too muh like the Mustang with the light setup - looking at the headlights just makes me think Mustang for some reason.....

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Why go with the V10 when they have a 528 CI V8 Hemi that would do just fine? 610 horsepower and 650 ft.-lbs. of torque.
****, that's a big azz engine. Where the hell are they hiding that thing?

GM definitely needs to stuff an LSA in a Z28, and maybe an LS9 in a ZL1.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow another exspensive/specialty muscle car most of us can barley afford an SS or R/T AS IT IS.Also as it sounds from most people they are still saving up and will be for another 6 month to a year for the SS with a few options/so this makes a Z28 AT LEAST 10K MORE IF IT GETS MADE.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Wow another exspensive/specialty muscle car most of us can barley afford an SS or R/T AS IT IS.Also as it sounds from most people they are still saving up and will be for another 6 month to a year for the SS with a few options/so this makes a Z28 AT LEAST 10K MORE IF IT GETS MADE.
I would expect a package like Z28 to be a bit more than the SS.
Depends on if it is a jump like the Z06 over a base Corvette or to the ZR1 :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
looks cool but its a concept, hey Dodge if your gonna do it do it right and rebuild another 426 hemi.and put a super charger on it..if your out for hp then thats the way to get it. EVEN STILL

IT'LL NEVER COMPETE WITH THE ZR1.

AND I THINK THE SS CAMARO WITH A FEW MODS WOULD SMOKE IT TOO.

WEIGHT TO HP RATIO MEANS ALOT.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I am probably one of the very few people who never liked the viper and I can't stand the way the v10 sounds.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
When the Corvette beats the viper every year... with 2 less cylinders. That says alot about the way Dodge thinks.

Anyways the Camaro will be able to handle it. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cool

Really nice V10 awesome motor and HP. Man I can not wait to see what they have instore for the Camaro at Sema :patriot:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts