Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oooooooooooooo!!! told you so...
for all those who believed in me, thank you...
for those who didnt believe, i told you so

1st link
2nd link

I appreciate the future credibility

·
8,984 Posts
Of course, we all knew that he could not be humble and accept the apology.

That would require class.

Thank you for making us proud.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I never Doubted you one bit ! I mean this is Texas and just as Eric always says when mention his dealership as the #1 Gm dealership around for selling the 4thgen Camaro why wouldnt something like this happen around here ?

From 2000/2002 I took a many of Trips around the US and something I noticed was the small amount of Fbodies and mustangs compared to Texas better yet Dallas Ft worth. They are everywhere and the same goes for Corvettes. The sad part is the same thing opf course goes with Trucks hahahahaha.

Something else most people dont know but for some reason you can go to any other state and for some odd reason when you see a Camaro/Mustang they dont sound anything like they do here in Texas.

I went to KansasCity in 2001 and heard this car in a mall parkinglot.....as it came around the corner it sounded radical as ever as it cruised on by me and my fellow partners we noticed Texas plates and a Sticker in the rear window that read Houston Raceway Park better known as BAYTOWN :thumbsup:

I beleived ya lol just wanted to know when !

·
Registered
472 Posts
oh dont be such a downer, let me bask in my thread :D
Bask away Fleegle. I've noticed a couple of times on this Board that people jump down someone's throat when possible news comes along they don't like. The convertible delay comes to mind.
Maybe they just didn't want word to leak out too soon, but still...kind of lame.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I refuse to believe that anywhere has more Mustangs than Jacksonville, North Carolina. That's not a joke either. You see lines of them at redlights all day. It's insane.

·
8,984 Posts
I never Doubted you one bit ! I mean this is Texas and just as Eric always says when mention his dealership as the #1 Gm dealership around for selling the 4thgen Camaro why wouldnt something like this happen around here ?

From 2000/2002 I took a many of Trips around the US and something I noticed was the small amount of Fbodies and mustangs compared to Texas better yet Dallas Ft worth. They are everywhere and the same goes for Corvettes. The sad part is the same thing opf course goes with Trucks hahahahaha.

Something else most people dont know but for some reason you can go to any other state and for some odd reason when you see a Camaro/Mustang they dont sound anything like they do here in Texas.

I went to KansasCity in 2001 and heard this car in a mall parkinglot.....as it came around the corner it sounded radical as ever as it cruised on by me and my fellow partners we noticed Texas plates and a Sticker in the rear window that read Houston Raceway Park better known as BAYTOWN :thumbsup:

I beleived ya lol just wanted to know when !
Enough said.

·
8,984 Posts
Hit me up as I want to take the wife and kids and Taz wants to go as well!

Later bud!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'll be in Baytown to see the Nationals next weekend. Weather permiting.
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I love going to the Nationals down in Baytown for the Springs and during the Fall I love going to the Fall nationals up hear at the Texas motorplex in ennis.

And of course nothi

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'll be in Baytown to see the Nationals next weekend. Weather permiting.
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I love going to the Nationals down in Baytown for the Springs and during the Fall I love going to the Fall nationals up hear at the Texas motorplex in ennis.

And of course nothing like walking through the pits and getting a NiTro HiGh :thumbsup: :lol: people say I was dropped on my head as a child what they dont know is my Dad is to blame for all the times he took me into the pits twice a year at the nationals and stood there with me as we rubbed our eyes watching the crews work on the engines trying not to cry lol

·
8,984 Posts
You coming down?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
My Uncle has tickets......im getting married in July so if We can get a few things done then YES lol and I can go stand in the pits and cry over the engines as they start up lol

either way if im there or not there im going to be crying :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
so with that said, that brings up a question......

What is your husband's name? Any pics?

JK Bud!

Let me know, I live a few miles from the track and I know where all the racers used to hang after the races.....Hick Bar around the corner :lol:!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts