Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I did it. I put down $1,000 for my Camaro. It's refundable if the price goes over my budget, or if I can't get a reasonable list of options before the order goes in. I'm second in line. The first is a doctor who wants a black SS loaded with everything possible. Must be nice, huh?

So, I'm assuming an SS with a moderate amount of options will be under $40K. I'm hoping that's a worse case scenario. I think the most options I would get is a sunroof for the wife, leather interior, (Again, for the wife, although I'd rather have cloth), an upgraded stereo, bigger wheels, etc.

They even said I might be able to be in on the IDL when it's shown. But, that request might get shot down based on what Scotty said.

Here we go!!

Larry

Attachments

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I think the most options I would get is a sunroof for the wife....
You know, she will have her own door, you don't have to make her get in and out through the sunroof....

Congrats on the order!

Reactions: Jonz5GEN

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know, she will have her own door, you don't have to make her get in and out through the sunroof....

Congrats on the order!
:lol:HAHA!!:lol: That's a good idea! I'll see what she thinks of that!

Larry

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Big congrats to you.

I've already did some talking to my local dealer. He said no dealer markup and I believe he was willing to come off a little.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well, I did it. I put down $1,000 for my Camaro. It's refundable if the price goes over my budget, or if I can't get a reasonable list of options before the order goes in.

So, I'm assuming an SS with a moderate amount of options will be under $40K. I'm hoping that's a worse case scenario. I think the most options I would get is a sunroof for the wife, leather interior, (Again, for the wife, although I'd rather have cloth), an upgraded stereo, bigger wheels, etc.

She even said I might be able to be in on the IDL when it's shown. But, that request might get shot down based on what Scotty said.

Here we go!!

Larry
Larry

On behalf of the crew here in Oshawa a big THANK YOU. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Well, I did it. I put down $1,000 for my Camaro.
They aren't kidding (on the invoice) when they say, "WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!" :lol:

I guess it won't be long before someone is appreciating my business!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They aren't kidding (on the invoice) when they say, "WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!" :lol:

I guess it won't be long before someone is appreciating my business!
Yeah, and when I was walking out the door, she said, "I'm glad you're doing this!"

I'm sure she is glad! What saleslady wouldn't be?

But, seriously, I've known her for 26 years shortly before I bought my first new car from her, an '83 Z, (Still have it) I also bought our current grocery getter, a '96 Monte Carlo Z/34. I'm sure she's happy for me. She's been my only point of contact with the dealership all these years.

Larry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts