Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 7:04am im sitting here at my desk with my keys by my side my ipod in my ears and waiting for 11am so I can leave to go get my car lol I dont see anything productive coming out of myself today here at work :lol: its an off Friday so 60% of the people have the day off everything so far is screwed up and the part I need is in Merietta Georgia so there is no way I can do my job however here I am drinking a Monster Energy drink listening to some good ol Rock thinking to myself is it 11 yet ? is it 11 yet ? is it 11 yet ? ............. I want my car

you know its bad when you wake up at 3:45 with a Grin on your face while you are getting ready for work lol

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
:5thgendrive::roxor::roxor::roxor::roxor::roxor::patriot:

Nice! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I just got a text from Eric - he told me he can't let Jekyll have it before eleven because he is picking up some hottie in it and taking her to breakfast....;)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
NICE...enjoy the day. Hope the weather is nice for ya.

Hope you've been practicing your Camaro happy dance.

:fluffy: :yay: :cancan: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :gears:

It's almost 11 here....oh, you're in TX...sorry, looks like you still have a few hrs.:nutkick:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got a text from Eric - he told me he can't let Jekyll have it before eleven because he is picking up some hottie in it and taking her to breakfast....;)

Tell Eric to remove her Heels I dont want holes in my headliner :lol:

SEG pic ?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If anyone knows how to take care of the customers car, Eric does. Besides, I think she only has a waistlet on....:p

Eric takes AWSOMEEEEEEEE pics he sent me a hand full yesterday and one of them just makes me tremble...... it just looks PISSED

:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks man

I can say this I took a Very well built car from the hard working folks up in Oshawa and put my Taste into it. Today after my delivery yall will see through my eyes with some pictures that Eric will post what my Taste is in how a Car should be built in my eyes the first time around from Gm .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts