Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So My Dad, My Sister and I went on a vacation last week to the Bahamas as something my sis and I planned for my Dad about 2 years ago. Anyway, I got back last night and my awesome, beautiful wife had a couple of surprises for me.....

1. She had a buddy of mine clean and shine two of my stocks "steelies" and tires from my IOM 2LS that were just sitting in my garage and had them turned into a glass top table in my man cave. He actually found a Silver Chevy bowtie to put on the center of the top wheel. This looks friggin sweet and a great use of some nice wheels!

2. She had a picture that she had taken of my car running down the road at sunset printed in matte form and made into a 24 x 48 pick to hang on my wall. Looks amazing!! The pic is kind of a 3/4 view from the drivers side to the rear showing my vanity plate and my Blackouts on the light and side markers. Looks like something you would see in a magazine!!

Last Sunday was my 44th B Day and to come home to such nice surprises was just a great treat!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Your a lucky man....but I think you know that!:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wait a second. You go to the Bahamas without your wife and she gets you presents upon return?!?! Keep her!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts