Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, i was bored with my hair color (again! lollz) so it was time for a change... this is manic panic "red passion." i've done my hair in manic panic shades of red and blue before. this is a little more magenta than i thought it would be, but i like it. anyone else here use manic panic or raw or any of the other crazy colors?

here's how it came out...

i would do yellow to match the Bee, but i think banana yellow would look horrible on me... so sorry Bee. :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
love it girl!!!

i ran jet black hair for almost 2 years and i would integrate dark puple, blue and pink into it. love bright colours

my new job forces me to be more conservative now though :(

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!! i had jet black hair for... gosh... like 7 years. i get bored with my hair easily though and i'm always changing colors. luckily, working for the government allows me to do whatever i want with my hair ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks great!! But you would look great with any color hair. :danceb: Rob

·
8,984 Posts
Looks good girl....can't dye bald....picked the skull yesterday! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Salena you're AWSOME :lol:

You could pull any color off its so you.

ACTUALLY NO dont do YELLOW . IMO Yellow hair just doesnt look right.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Salena you're AWSOME :lol:

You could pull any color off its so you.

ACTUALLY NO dont do YELLOW . IMO Yellow hair just doesnt look right.
It would look good on you considering what you drive......:lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
selena if you ever want the yellow in you hair i'd say go back to the jet black hair and add strips of yellow. i bet that would look fricking wicked

·
Registered
299 Posts
thanks!! i had jet black hair for... gosh... like 7 years. i get bored with my hair easily though and i'm always changing colors. luckily, working for the government allows me to do whatever i want with my hair ;)
Well, that answered my question. ;)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I wish I was that brave with my hair. I have done bright red highlights but it will not stay in. I have always wanted purple highlights. I just don't have the guts. Looks Great!!!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
selena if you ever want the yellow in you hair i'd say go back to the jet black hair and add strips of yellow. i bet that would look fricking wicked
that would look killer ;)

thanks again y'all. it's already starting to fade a bit... but spencer's had manic panic on sale for 50% off so i stocked up and plan to redo it when it fades out totally.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts