Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is sweet. The interior is nice. I would like to see more pictures of the center console and a few more of the back seat, and what is looks like folded down.

·
Registered
897 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!, stupid work blocked it.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great pictures!
Wow does that color look good.
That color would be on the short list if I didn't have a NBM Camaro for 7 years lol.

And that's the first I've seen of that interior, I wonder what that is.
I'll have to ask the powers that be. :)
Please do and let us know. I love that interior. Very classy.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
NICE!!! but I'm not swayed yet with that blue.I like the Aqua blue better and the black better than that

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Just heard back from the Camaro Team:

An explanation from Cheryl Pilcher, Camaro Product Manager:

Cheryl Pilcher said:
Yes, that is the neutral or beige interior.
The beige color is on the seat facings and door/IP appliques.
These are the only areas that are beige.
I saw this interior for the first time last week and LOVED it (and I don't normally care for beige interiors).

In a gray interior, the seat inserts are gray with darker gray carpet and a gray headliner.
I believe that the door/IP appliques are also supposed to be gray but I've not seen this combination yet to confirm.
If they are not gray, then they are black.
So that's the normal neutral leather interior!! :thumbsup:
Wow does that look GREAT! Kudos to the team, they nailed this one. :cool:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Please do and let us know. I love that interior. Very classy.
Is the color of the beige shown in the photos close to actual or is it off in the photo? Just wondering if the actual shows a hint of brown or is it more like a neutral white as I see it in the photo?

I sure wish they would get the brochures out so the customers that have ordered can see just what in fact we have ordered.

·
Registered
139 Posts
so to order this we only need option code AFO for beige leather? also just to confirm, it is in the system to get Imperial Blue for an SS isn't it? If so I'm going to my dealer tonight to change my color :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.