Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing new for me on the IDL...I left early after my question, since much of it is in the materials they already presented online.

Ambient lighting is expected to be in 2LT's or 2SS editions by production start. That's my big news - other than saying HI to John & Cheryl :hello:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Nothing new for me on the IDL...I left early after my question, since much of it is in the materials they already presented online.

Ambient lighting is expected to be in 2LT's or 2SS editions by production start. That's my big news - other than saying HI to John & Cheryl :hello:
any answers as to why no Blue on the SS???

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nothing new for me on the IDL...I left early after my question, ...
Scotty, is the IDL a conference type of communication? I thought it was just a recorded video feed. I didn't know you could ask questions. Aren't there potentialy thousands of people in on the IDL?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scotty, is the IDL a conference type of communication? I thought it was just a recorded video feed. I didn't know you could ask questions. Aren't there potentialy thousands of people in on the IDL?
Yep, live conference. There was about 1800 viewing.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
So the customer is NOT always right, is what they're saying?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I think they just have a goal of getting this line up and running, making sure it holds the same quality levels we should expect, and progressively ramp up production and options while keeping that high quality level.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
No, I think they just have a goal of getting this line up and running, making sure it holds the same quality levels we should expect, and progressively ramp up production and options while keeping that high quality level.
OK, I'd rather have a top notch cyber-grey camaro than a POS blue one.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Ok, so if you are getting the V6, beware, because blue is a POS color. Good to know, and good thing I'm getting the SS then. :D

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was no mention of a B4C package.

BTW Scotty, when they said your name I was thinking "wow that name sounds familiar" and then it clicked as to where I had seen it lol.
I WANTED THOSE DARN CARS!!!!!!

Nice how John said HI SCOTT at the end, huh?? :patriot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts