Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I wouldn't have any luck at all.

As most of you know, we laid my friend to rest last Wednesday.

I just found out my Aunt passed away that same day, but my cousin didn't notify the family till yesterday. WTF???

She's already been cremated and the internment will be this Friday with visitation and funeral on Saturday. Double WTF???

Then again, my Aunt is probably giggling her butt off knowing everything is bass ackwards for her passing. She was always a fun loving, happy person who loved a good joke.

I'm going to miss her!!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
my condolences...!
sometimes all the bad things happens, one after the other...!

good luck..bro...!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. Life can be strange sometimes. Wishing you and your family the best.

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Sorry for your loss again, your taking a real beating. I also have a funeral to attend on Friday....Wifes great Aunt.:(

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I definitely know the feeling...I've been weathering quite a sh*t storm myself here lately which is why I've been MIA. I'm sorry about everything that you are having to deal with...losing the people who are important to us is always a tough blow. I hope and pray that your luck changes soon!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
My condolences as well. Man, sometimes it's like you can't even recover before something else strikes. But we're here for you man...

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all!!!

Let's hope the "Comes in 3's" is a winning lottery ticket.

I've been thinking about the whole bass ackwards thing and I wouldn't put it passed my Aunt to have had that in her will. One last laugh at our expense. LOL

Like I said before, she always loved a good joke.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts