Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Great vid you put together, Casey. When was this filmed and have any corrective actions been taken?

BTW, thank you again for your service to our country!:patriot:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you for serving and protecting the U.S.A. Stay safe God Bless :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Stay safe!

:patriot:

You rock! :roxor:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much for the kind words. This was filmed about three months ago and was released on the 19th of this month. As of right now, and the years that it has been going on, nothing have been done.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
sweet video, i almost turned it off when you said your a big mustang guy... but i agree with you that the people who are responsible for the death of our troops should be held responsible.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet video, i almost turned it off when you said your a big mustang guy... but i agree with you that the people who are responsible for the death of our troops should be held responsible.
Yeah, it actually hurt to say that. I made that film for a lot of reasons. One of which was to show people what they don't get on the news and maybe get Americans more involved in holding companies like KBR accountable. They do really shady and illegal things all the time. Hard to catch it on camera, but I'll keep trying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts