Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im DONE!!!!! *UPDATE*

Okay remember about a week ago how I posted a sample of my camaro Im working on, well bad news is I got caught up with school so I didnt put any time into for a few days, plus I was hating the software I was using after a day worth of trying to get premiere to run my laptop, I jumped back into faithful magix software, well I started fresh with a new video, I may first the first version but this one that I will finish this weekend will be great, I love how its coming so far, and just in the past few hours I've jumped from 1 minute of video to up to 3:30 minutes of video...........its not easy making a video for a car that isnt on sale yet, so im piecing together from what I can find........I've spent more time looking for certain pictures than work on the video, but im proud to say Im close to the end, I give much props to video producers and editors out there for their line of work on making movies and videos longer than mine. So far I have around 18 hours or more working on it..............sorry everyone I dont have anything to share and im just talking rather than showing but I needed a small little break on the editing so I thought I'd share, dont worry you wont be dissappointed, and I wont hold out.

Stay TUNED!!

ITS READY!!!

http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?p=75001#post75001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xD8gZfDyLw

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well actually IM DONE for the night and its actually 95-97% done, the actual video is done but tomorrow night I will fine tune like a couple areas but im done so I may have it up sooner than I thought, it really came together in the last hour...............I will post online soon!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its uploading as we speak, I burned a copy onto dvd to play at work, I work at sears in the electronics department and it looked great on the big hdtv, but its uploading will be posting a link once its ready.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah its already load just waiting for youtube to process it, i did a different method of transferring it so im not sure how good the quality is, I did a direct port from my software to the youtube server which was fast, I just hope the quality didnt suffer.............i cant wait

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
You Tube always degrades the quality. . . doesn't matter how you get it to them to load. . .

But we are all waiting like kids at x-mas.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You Tube always degrades the quality. . . doesn't matter how you get it to them to load. . .

But we are all waiting like kids at x-mas.

I'll tell ya having it on dvd at work, I played for a few co-workers, I got busy with a customer and I come back and the video was looping I guess on the Blu-ray player, and there were people standing around watching............the camaro is going to be a hit thats for sure, had one wife pulling her husband away as he watched haha, I like to take pride it was my video but its all on the camaro. I keep refreshing waiting for it to be processed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts