Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been lurking around a bit more and more each day the last few weeks. I got back from deployment #2 in July and things haven't turned out as planned. I have a Z now and not an SI. I had to get out of Hondas and felt I needed a RWD and larger displacement car before I went straight to V8s. But now I'm getting a divorce so my SS plans have been put on hold for another year. :(

I'm glad so many of you have gotten your cars and LOVE them! This really makes me look forward to getting my own some day. I'm also really glad that this wonderful site has really gotten so large and so busy! I remember back when this site was just like a little farm town off of the highway. Now its a small city!

If you just happen to have a 5thgen and are cruising around Hampton Roads and see a chick in a dirty gray 350Z staring you down, its all just pure admiration and lust. I want one so bad but I have to wait. I know it'll be worth it. I look forward to seeing how some of your cars progress. Take care, y'all rock!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear from you Dawn!
Sorry to hear about the divorce, hopefully it all works out in the end for ya.

So you are liking RWD better huh? :D
I love RWD. FWD makes no sense to me as far as fun cars go anymore. Maybe as a daily driver but I'd rather have AWD for that even if it is RWD with training wheels. :)

The divorce means I can have more fun with my car again. My soon to be ex was anti modifying anything. He kept telling me that I needed to grow up. I kept telling him he needed to learn how to enjoy life.

Good to see you back here.
Its good to be back. I get a little more obsessive about the Camaro everyday. And I get excited (if not a little jealous :rolleyes:) of all the people that have one already!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Welcome back and sorry you are going through a tough time right now. I hope things work out and it gets better for you. Don't forget we are here for you if you need to talk or vent...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm over the emotional part, though. I realize that I'm better off like this. Its the financial aspect that's hurting me. I'm starting over again. I hate starting over again. All the plans for my Z and for the SS are on hold. :( Right now, I'm just glad that I have a car that I enjoy to hold me over!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts