Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY YALL WHAT'S UP I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A FEW MONTHS.i'm not only out of the car buisness but i'm out of new jersey.i just moved yesterday to greensboro,north carolina about i'd say 45 minutes to an hour from charoltte:eek::lol:.and yes i do love both FORD AND GENERAL MOTORS

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
20 minutes from me. Let the Pwning begin.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
20 minutes from me. Let the Pwning begin.
oh wow **** 20 minutes? that's like what 50 miles? just kiddin, **** this state is huge and jonz culture shock isn't even the word.i drove 550 miles from jerz.i'm gonna need an oil change asap cuz when i left i had 107917 now i have 108467 and my oil change is due at 108500.jinx i actually likve in jamestown ,nc i just got confused with greensboro since they're right next 1 each other.usmc thanks for the southern hospitality.and the only pawning you'll be doing is when you run out of gas and you pawn ya car for some:lol::patriot:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
No escaping Serious Cat. None.

:lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah..that Serious Cat looks pretty mean..I'd leave him to guard my Camaro! Haha..welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks and i'm actually going to go to school for truck drivin,to get my CDL-A.it's 4wks and i'll be on tha road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.