Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera. I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding.

Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.

I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

:rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera. I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding.

Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.

I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

ROFLMAO Im sorry I am laugh not that you got this ticket but 5 and you went back :lol:

I probably would have done the same thing.

We have a strong seat belt law here in Texas they call it Click it or Ticket

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ohhh man, that was that funny, I read it to my whole office...hope you were smiling at the camera at least....I really hope the story is a joke,either way funny story!!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts

Methinks that was a joke. I think he just wanted an excuse to use that "FAIL" image. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Funny story. I bet many people go back at least once to see wth the flash was.

A local community has a "your speed is ___" unit up. People got used to it and would go flying by after seeing it for a few days...

The police then stationed patrol cars in a hidden drive just past it. Biggest money maker of the month I would bet.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
LASO

·
Registered
75 Posts
Like a camera can determine that one is wearing a seat belt! Can it also tell if one is wearing shirt with stripes, or what color seat belt that you have?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts