Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are adopting our first child. He is to be born on May 2, 2009. I am extremly excited and very nervous at the same time! Being our first I have no idea what to expect, other than a lot of sleepless nights and dirty diapers:lol: But being in the car business I've learned to put up with a lot of crap anyway:lol: maybe a little pun intended. So now this will make May the most memorable month of my life so far, the birth of my son, the official birth of the 5thgen. By the time he's a year or so old, maybe a little longer my 'Vert will be born and I'll be able to cruise around w/ my little man's hair blowing in wind:D Obvioulsy I'm ranting, but thanks for reading!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Congratulations :thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats! My wife is due May 11th with our 1st, which is very close!!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
That's awesome, Eric!!! Your life is about to change more than you would dream possible (assuming you are an involved dad, which I suspect you will be...)

Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Eric,
Speaking of diapers, the wife and I are having a "Pampers Party". Pretty much, we are providing the keg of beer and food and everyone who comes has to bring a pack of diapers. Granted we have to buy the food and stuff, but daipers can be quite expensive and we are going to need lots of em!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Congrats and good luck! Your life will never be the same (in a good way).

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
A keg of bear and diapers that is quite the interesting party ;)

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eric,
Speaking of diapers, the wife and I are having a "Pampers Party". Pretty much, we are providing the keg of beer and food and everyone who comes has to bring a pack of diapers. Granted we have to buy the food and stuff, but daipers can be quite expensive and we are going to need lots of em!
My manager is going to throw me one of these partys, that way atleast I dont have to pay for the beer:D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Congrats in advance, Eric! You guys must be really excited as the days count down, eh? That's awesome, bro!

Travisnd, I hope your Diaper Party doesn't get so out of hand that some of the attendees need to wear some.:lol: Congrats in advance to you and the Mrs. as well!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Congrats ! Eric I'm Happy for you and your wife. Adopting a Child is a very special thing in life and imo you two are doing a GREAT thing for a child.
I'm only 28 however from having friends who have kids I have to admitt a Diaper party is a WONDERFUL idea :thumbsup: I'm hearing the same things come from people meaning your life is about to changen with having a little one. In the next few years it will be my time.
Good luck and congrats once again....not everyone is able to actually get the chance to adopt a child yall should feel greatful :thumbsup:

Congratulations :D

Travisnd congrats to you as well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Congrats! You'd better raise him in a Chevy family and make a GM car his second home! Teach him that Chevy rules and everyone else fails. You don't know why, but that's the way God made it.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
CONGRATS, Eric!!! :party:

another Camaro lover in the world is always a good thing :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts