Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it on here a month or two ago. The song starts out with how the Mustang was out trouncing the land and then along came Camaro....and the chorus goes..."hello....Hello.....My name is Camaro....." what's the name of it? Who does it? Can someone help me with a link to the video? Maybe That's the song that we should all shout out of our CD players leaving the lots for the first time!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I was out putting a coat of red oak stain on the deck to our place, I was looking at the car (now three days home); It's like midnite and I have yet to take her for a night time cruise but the weekend is here. Sweet Vickie was inside vacuuming and making some din din. It reminded me to come back inside and find the question, I am sure you probably popped it up on here the next day or even minutes later, I just haven't been back to the thread til now. Here's most of the rest of the pics I've not already posted.

Thanks again for reminding me where the song is....Artist--Bobby Boyd--Song--"Camaro":5go:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts