Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DOUBLE Lifetime Member!
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, folks!

I am a returning member (gto_in_nc) but lots has changed in the intervening years, including my e-mail address. I tried to reactivate my old account with no luck so now I have two! :(

I'd really rather just have one and I suspect you'd prefer it that way, too. I would prefer the old one for nostalgic reasons but would be OK with letting it fade into history if that's better for you.

In truth, not having owned that GTO in seven years, I would probably post with it a few times to say "I'm back!" (and then be crushed that no one either remembers me or noticed I was gone) and then ask for a name change. In fact, this new Brian_in_NC fits pretty nicely but it would be good to have the history associated with the old account...

<sigh>

Thoughts?
Brian

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Someone else posted that they recently tried to get their old nick back and didn't have much luck ... I'm pretty sure he gave up ... but like they just said in NASCAR practice "never say never"

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
HELP!
We are being SPAMMED to death!
Can someone block or erase this crap from this spammer?
ANYONE?

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Sorry I went about this the wrong way, I just wanted someone to remove all of the post by the same spammer under different names. Lots of zero replays and many views, hope there was no virus sent to anyone visiting this forum.
Thanks for your help

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Sorry I went about this the wrong way, I just wanted someone to remove all of the post by the same spammer under different names. Lots of zero replays and many views, hope there was no virus sent to anyone visiting this forum.
Thanks for your help
If you report a post (by clicking on the triangle with the exclamation point below the poster's name), I will get an email notification and can usually remove it within 24 hours or as soon as I check my email box.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Did not know that, thanks that will help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts