Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was backing a customer's car out of the shop and saw this in the rear view mirror.......

Pfadt springs and swaybars were installed at christmas!

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the nice comments Bama and Envy.
Of course iphone pics don't do it justice!

Sometimes I forget how lucky we all are that GM decided to make this car. This car really gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day. (besides my wife and kids LOL) My wife was the only one who supported me in getting "MY" car back. I had to trade my beloved 88' Camaro in for a better New England type vehicle. But, disaster struck and my wife had multiple surgeries which led to a financial hardship. Money woes caused me to give up my 2000 Indigo Blue ZR2 Blazer instead of buying it after the lease.
Now, after getting through all that and having a beautiful and healthy family and a small house, I was just missing something.
And then came Cammy!

Sorry for running on like this, I just go off like this sometimes.....

Here is my original Camaro.
When I had to gve her up, and new in 1988!:5go:

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Glad you where able to get what you wanted,and you wife made it though her medical problems!New camaro looks good lowered!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Glad the health problems are on hold, they never go away for good. Yes, like I have said this is the only car that makes me wish I lived further to work and back. 15 min drive each way is just not fair!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad the health problems are on hold, they never go away for good. Yes, like I have said this is the only car that makes me wish I lived further to work and back. 15 min drive each way is just not fair!
My old job was 15 min commute while the new one is 30 kinda better.
The problem now is we are getting so much snow, I won't be driving her until July!:angry:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Thanks for posting these pics :thumbsup:

Car looks good as ever. Glad to hear the Family health issues are better and you were able to order another Camaro :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for July 2011 ( this year ) when I get my New garage so I can finally lower my Camaro and add the last few things I have put back.

I so cant wait.....A Yellow Camaro looks awsome lowered.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really enjoy being a member here and chatting with everyone. It's like 4 wheeled therapy having this car and seeing all the other cool cars you all have. Especially the 69'!:thumbsup: Now if I just had a ton of money......
my good friend has a 1967 convertable with a mix of NOS and used parts to
restore it. Thinking about a 5th gen drivetrain and independent rear for it.
Someday!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts