Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now, but I come home at the end of next month for my mid-tour leave. Does anyone know any dealers in the DFW area that still have orders to be filled?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now, but I come home at the end of next month for my mid-tour leave. Does anyone know any dealers in the DFW area that still have orders to be filled?
The dealer I ordered from has one left. You could have it shipped. I wish you a safe return.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called Classic Cevrolet yesterday and they said Eric was off that day. I still talked to the guy that answered the phone and he said that all 67 orders are filled but GM is telling them to keep ordering.

If I do this do you think my order will still be here by the end of June? Thats when I'm scheduled to be home.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just wanted to say God bless you for all you do for us here in the states! I'll pray for your safe return. :patriot::patriot:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting news from the local chevrolet dealer in my home town. I called my father a few days ago and asked him to go by the dealership and find out how many allocations they have and what they plan on charging for the camaro. They told him they dont even know how to order the new Camaro, they have recieved nothing from GM on it. However they did tell him if I printed off a sheet with exactly what I want on it, they will do there best to put in the order and "They never charge over MSRP on any new car." So basically I'm kinda scared to deal with those guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts