Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was torn between doing something cosmetic wise to my vert and was wondering if you could do the following seperately:

1. Can you take the black "SS" emblem as well as the blackened tail light bezels from the below picture and put it on mine. And can you please delete the red SS from the right upper corner.

2nd: can you just black out the tail light bezels and black out the gold part of the chevy emblem?

Here is my vert:

Thank You [/QUOTE]

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Heres the photo I want to PS Envy into. I don't know that much about PS though...even though I spent a whole frickin' semester studying it...junior colleges suck BTW...lol. So do you need just a side shot...another words...can you shrink her down...or do I need to choose a side shot where she's small like that already?

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
80 Posts
The photo you posted was pretty poor quality, and it was fake. That space shuttle is actually from a docking mission. I rebuild the image with higher res photos and added your car. I have all the originals still in photoshop if you would like changes made. But here what I think you were asking for.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Thank you so much. I did know it was a fake because the shuttle ain't a convertible so it doesnt fly around with the top down...lol. I wanted it a little closer up...and Envy's color was off a bit once I transferred it to my photobucket...but I was able to handle that myself.

[URL="
[/URL]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts