Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No matter how irrelevant my question may be... it is very important to me... my 3rd gen doesn't have cup holders.... and it drives me nuts... Will the 5th gen have cupholders??? I'm for performance... and cupholders, I don't want to spill my Starbucks on that pretty new interior. :)

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Yes, it will have them. :)

I dunno if they were finished on the pre-production cars, but they're good sized.
They're right in front of the console, behind the gear shift.
Perhaps this might be one of the few things that isn't finished yet, but all things considered I can't think of another location that would work with the design.

BTW - welcome to the site! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Big Gulps

·
Registered
318 Posts
Those two words always destroy cupholders. I agree though. I doubt, once again, that it will be able to hold a Big Gulp.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Well ****. No Big Gulps. I think ill invent a headrest that functions like a beer hat except without beer. I can drink my Big Gulp without taking my hands off the wheel.

·
Registered
318 Posts
You enjoy that in those sharp corners, there, Jinx. :p The black leather interior of your Jinx Blue Camaro will be.. sticky with soda.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Its a work in progress. I have Shunt's monkey family working around the clock to make this work. We are hoping we can trade the patent to GM for Shunt.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well ****. No Big Gulps. I think ill invent a headrest that functions like a beer hat except without beer. I can drink my Big Gulp without taking my hands off the wheel.
:lol:You drive your car like it's a stock car in a Sunday afternoon race, right? Well, why don't you just have the Gatorade In-Car Drinking System (G.I.D.S.) installed into your vehicle? I'm sure you can purchase one from NASCAR. Then again, NASCAR only cares about money and popularity anymore, and will charge you two times the regular price for it...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Thats why we need a revised version for the common cheap and lazy ass like myself. :rotflmao:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'd rather not have anyone drinking anything in my car, so I just assume it not have ANY cup-holders.

I'd rather it stay true to the 'other' Cadillac commercial...

"the real question is when you turn your car on, does it return the favor"

:roxor::roxor::roxor:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I'd rather not have anyone drinking anything in my car, so I just assume it not have ANY cup-holders.

I'd rather it stay true to the 'other' Cadillac commercial...

"the real question is when you turn your car on, does it return the favor"

:roxor::roxor::roxor:
Every time I see that commercial, I have this twisted perverted parody of it in my head:

Involves HIS and HER setting on the seat that allows the car to do the "turning on". (Ill leave the detail to the imagination). But the punchline of the parody commercial is when the wife leaves the seat in "HER" mode and forgets to turn it back to "HIS" for her husband. Time laspes and the next morning the husband gets into the caddy, turns on the car, and the seat does it "thing". The commercial ends with the husbands eyes bugging out and gripping the steering wheel in discomfort and the narrator say the quote.

Thats why I prefer the camaro not relate to the quote.

:lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Every time I see that commercial, I have this twisted perverted parody of it in my head:

Involves HIS and HER setting on the seat that allows the car to do the "turning on". (Ill leave the detail to the imagination). But the punchline of the parody commercial is when the wife leaves the seat in "HER" mode and forgets to turn it back to "HIS" for her husband. Time laspes and the next morning the husband gets into the caddy, turns on the car, and the seat does it "thing". The commercial ends with the husbands eyes bugging out and gripping the steering wheel in discomfort and the narrator say the quote.

thank god I didn't think of that.:D

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Thats right...... I said it. Thats why Im not working for GM marketing division.

·
Registered
349 Posts

Ahh, your avatar makes since now :D

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Lol only jinx could come up with something like that!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.