Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few months ago i did a photoshoot for a 5 page spread on camaro performers. and once again thank Craig "CRAGER" & Patrick "camaro242 " for their help with setting up and helping me and Stephen Kim shoot the pics. soo here it is! sorry about picture quality. my scanner isnt picking up the images very well

so with that said be sure to look for it in this years autorama!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely a nice ride.

My only pet peeve is Pontiac stuff in a Chevy (seats). :D
ye but you cant blame me or anyone else who has swapped 99-02 t/a seats into their car for the reason that they have far much more bolster than the stuff that came in these cars.

·
8,984 Posts
You're in Houston?

Autorama is one of my clients.

·
8,984 Posts
Out hotel has been the host hotel for the last five years and I am their Event Manager. It's nice being a car nut when I am assigned all of this stuff.

I work with the show owners. Good friends of mine.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Out hotel has been the host hotel for the last five years and I am their Event Manager. It's nice being a car nut when I am assigned all of this stuff.

I work with the show owners. Good friends of mine.
thats pretty cool. im putting my 93 in there as a way to promote my detail business as well. let me know which day you will be there and ill do what i can to meet up with you.

·
8,984 Posts
Yeah definitely.

I'll shoot you my # as I will be there the whole week as I have the Texans staying at the hotel the weekend before it gets started and the weekend they wrap up.

They are another one of my clients.

It will be a busy Thanksgiving for me, but fun!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the car made its way into the autorama. its over in the tuner galleria with the g-force 6 car display. i think you will enjoy all the cars. spent a few days cutting and buffing every car in that setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts