1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following class NOW LISTED for Chevrolet sales staff:

"Introduction to the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro"

I'm signed up for 7/22/08 !

This is HUGE! Two hour broadcast for staff.

STAY TUNED! Makes me wonder if cats are coming out of the bag!

:patriot: :roxor: ;)

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Yes! Would that be dual cats coming out of the bag? :D

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep an eye on the Black Suburbans in the lot. :D :lol:
If I even SEE a BLACK SUBURBAN, I'll sell it for $7000 off or 0% for 72 months, since the sale has been extended, and I have only two suburbans and 0 tahoes right now~!!!

BRING EM ON! :roxor:

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
hmm very interesing..remember cell phone camera is your friend ;)

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
definitely report back... preferably with pics!! ;)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Scott, sounds like you get to attend a history making meeting, I guess you will be censored also like the focus group. There is a couple of things I want you to inquire about at the meeting, if it is no trouble for you.

1. Has Chevrolet produced a poster of the Camaro for dealerships?, if not when will they?.

2. Will Chevrolet produce a promo diecast for dealerships only, like they have in the past?

I would gladly pay for postage for the above listed items.

I sure would like to attend that meeting, but I'm not a Chevrolet dealer, just a retired dealer in death.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
637 Posts
If I even SEE a BLACK SUBURBAN, I'll sell it for $7000 off or 0% for 72 months, since the sale has been extended, and I have only two suburbans and 0 tahoes right now~!!!

BRING EM ON! :roxor:
Spoken like a true salesman!! I love it!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Scott, sounds like you get to attend a history making meeting, I guess you will be censored also like the focus group. There is a couple of things I want you to inquire about at the meeting, if it is no trouble for you.

1. Has Chevrolet produced a poster of the Camaro for dealerships?, if not when will they?.

2. Will Chevrolet produce a promo diecast for dealerships only, like they have in the past?

I would gladly pay for postage for the above listed items.

I sure would like to attend that meeting, but I'm not a Chevrolet dealer, just a retired dealer in death.

SF
Rick
Censoring salesmen.....like THAT will hapen....Everyone's going to be on the phones, SELLING SELLING SELLING, telling the facts. It's like placing an ad in the National Enquirer mag, so if they don't want it out now, the IDL timing is wrong.

As the monkey said in Lion King - "It is time."

:patriot:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts