Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
Just came from the Indy Auto Show today & Ford had the show loaded with Mustangs, including the 2010. I was pleased to see that Chevy had the Dale jr Camaro & the Black with halos there from SEMA. The GM info guy said he was surprised Friday when they showed up with the Dale Jr car as it was not expected to be there. There was a red jewel tintcoat G8 there so I finally got to see the color I ordered my 2SS in. It is all I expected, now if they would just release some actual pics of the Camaro in this color.

Link to Indy Auto Show pics: http://photobucket.com/1969LSZ

·
Registered
20 Posts
Two toned paint will be a popular trend once the Camaro hits the streets.

Thanks for the pics.

So was it worth going? We are considering driving up to check it out...its a fairly nice drive, I'd hate to make the trip if it was a waste...what all did you see and get to do (specifically related to the new camaro), but in general too.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I haven't made it to Indy myself. The pic is from 1969 LSZ's picture link in the 1st post.

Looks like it's pretty well roped off.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Im liking that 2 tone paint more and more. Nice pictures thanks for posting....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a OK show, just wish GM had brought more Camaro's. Ford had 10-12 stangs there & kind of stole the show. One of the GM guys was also at the speedway in September & he was with the Camaro's. There were no concept cars there like in Chicago but if you are within a couple of hours drive, it may be worth your time just to see the Dale jr car in person. I will say, the blue Challenger is nice. I think I like it better than the orange.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts