Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a question for anyone that has these seats. Are they orange in color or a dark red in color. I am getting a victory red convertible and want to know how these seats would look with the victory red car. Thanks.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Got a question for anyone that has these seats. Are they orange in color or a dark red in color. I am getting a victory red convertible and want to know how these seats would look with the victory red car. Thanks.
Probably not very good. Personally I think it is a terrible contrast.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yeah I don't think it would look good either, they're Orange so U would see a Big Contrast...

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Oh yeah.. I was looking at the Red Jewel Tintcoat.

But it really shouldnt be allowed ;)
I agree, but if you are buying a $34K Camaro, you should be able to change it up however you want realistically, although it really looks wrong.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I am going for the orange interior but I have decided on CGM as the exterior so the contrast should look pretty sharp.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Suggestion: Red Flash Camaro seats!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree, but if you are buying a $34K Camaro, you should be able to change it up however you want realistically, although it really looks wrong.
More like a $43K camaro.:) I wish they had a red interior.Oh well it saves my $500 to buy mods with.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I am going for the orange interior but I have decided on CGM as the exterior so the contrast should look pretty sharp.
Nothing wrong with that combination! :) :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Toddb is getting a vert in red(from what he said), so the color is going to stand out even more in the sun (!), from the sound of it, he's getting a 37-45K (2LT or a 2SS) Camaro he should do it to match or close to it IMO, the red & orange will stand out from each-other :rolleyes:

Toddb get a good shop, to custom do your red, you can find some sponsors here that can help w/oddball parts or maybe all of it, their might be one in your area that would be willing to help (?), good luck, keep us updated once you get your Camaro and we love pics :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Toddb is getting a vert in red(from what he said), so the color is going to stand out even more in the sun (!), from the sound of it, he's getting a 37-45K (2LT or a 2SS) Camaro he should do it to match or close to it IMO, the red & orange will stand out from each-other :rolleyes:

Toddb get a good shop, to custom do your red, you can find some sponsors here that can help w/oddball parts or maybe all of it, their might be one in your area that would be willing to help (?), good luck, keep us updated once you get your Camaro and we love pics :D
Ya im getting a 2SS vert from camaro scotty. I will look for a custom shop once i get the car. I drove to a dealer yesterday that had the inferno seats in a black car. They wont look good to me in a red car.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Ya im getting a 2SS vert from camaro scotty. I will look for a custom shop once i get the car. I drove to a dealer yesterday that had the inferno seats in a black car. They wont look good to me in a red car.
Scotty will take great care of you, he might be able to help you mod that color of your interior as you take it from him., He's a MOD friendly dealer :thumbsup:
Yea, I'd like to do a blue & black interior, I'd love to have a MOD friendly dealer to do mine, once I order my vert.. he he he.... save some $$ maybe :lol:
I'll probably go with Eric or Anna :seesaw:, but it all depends on the XM limited Edition and who gets one, if it comes out or if I decide to go with a 2$$ :confused:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Scotty will take great care of you, he might be able to help you mod that color of your interior as you take it from him., He's a MOD friendly dealer :thumbsup:
Yea, I'd like to do a blue & black interior, I'd love to have a MOD friendly dealer to do mine, once I order my vert.. he he he.... save some $$ maybe :lol:
I'll probably go with Eric or Anna :seesaw:, but it all depends on the XM limited Edition and who gets one, if it comes out or if I decide to go with a 2$$ :confused:
(I just wanted to point out that I'm the ANGEL on the seesaw :lol:)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Black and blue interior will look so cool.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Anyone notice the new steering wheel that's coming? Wish ours had it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts